Accepting EMV Chip Cards
Accepting EMV Chip Cards Has Never Been Easier. EMV has become the new standard for accepting credit and debit card payments in the United States.
- Avoid liability for fraudulent transactions by having
a compliant EMV solution
- Provide faster checkouts and better security
- Accept contact and contactless cards with innovative,
future-proof payment terminals
- Faster, more convenient transactions are on demand and
merchants are under pressure to deliver.
- Business owners with EMV-enabled POS devices reduce PCI
scope and associated costs. It's just another incentive to adopt EMV today.