- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Background Location Access is required in the Driver App as we need to identify the live location of the Drivers due to the fact, we allocate Drivers within a certain radius to jobs, for Restaurants which require Drivers to be in close proximity to the Restaurant to ensure the Food arrives heated to the Customer such as Pizza etc.
Background Location Access is required in the Driver App for the following compulsory reasons;
- To identify the exact location of the Drivers within a certain radius to allocate jobs, for restaurants which require Drivers to be in close proximity to the restaurants to ensure the Food arrives at the correct temperature
- To enable the customer the right of ‘Live Tracking’ the progress of their parcel delivery while onboard after it has been picked up by the assigned driver.
- To enable application to track the exact location of the assigned Driver in the event of any emergency along the route of the delivery so to send another Driver to collect the parcels already onboard and continue the delivery to destination
- To enable application to widen the proximity of certain order collections in certain areas based on Drivers live availability.
To acknowledge drivers that we are tracking their location we have also added disclosure dialogue.
Accounts on this site can be anonymized or deleted at the users request. Contact our support email@example.com group for details.
Any apps authorized for logging users onto the site can be removed by going to the Associated Accounts section of a user’s preferences page.